Terms and Conditions
- The Day Nursery is open from 07.30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday all year with the exception of recognised bank holidays. An early start of 07:00 and a late finish of 19:00 are available and each of these incurs an extra cost that is detailed on the price list.
- Attendance fees are detailed on the price list and are payable one month in advance. To secure a place for your child a deposit of £25 is required; this deposit will be deducted from your first invoice. In the event a nursery place is not taken the £25 deposit is non-refundable.
- No reduction in fees can be offered in the event of absence through illness, holidays, bank holidays, adverse weather conditions, or other reasons.
- A fee of £20 will be charged if a child is regularly collected later than agreed.
- One month’s written notice is required if you wish your child to be withdrawn from The Day Nursery or change their hours.
- Medicines can only be administered on completion of a Nursery Medicine form. We are unable to accept any child with an infectious illness.
- Any child with diarrhoea/sickness must have 48 hours clear form diarrhoea/sickness before returning to the Nursery. If the Nursery feels a child is unwell every effort will be made to contact the parents/carers.
- We discourage children from bringing personal items to Nursery (they may become lost or broken). However comforters are welcome.
- The Day Nursery does not accept responsibility for loss or damage of personal items.